Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Still waiting to win the lottery or marry well...

Elizabeth - Thanks for this. Appreciate your follow-up here.

Do Pete and Bob have visibility to this? Want to be sure all is in alignment from a comms perspective.

Thanks much!


This is the kind of e-mail I get all day long that makes me want to reach through my computer and choke the sender.

Visibility
Alignment
Thanks much
Lack of the word "I"

If she had thrown in a "reach out" or "ping" or "engagement model" I for sure would have thrown my computer through the window.

3 comments:

Mama Bree said...

ha! I use "ping" all the time. I also use "bandwidth" (as in, do you have the bandwidth to get xyz done?)

and yes, I'm an Engagement Manager. ;-P

Elizabeth said...

IIIIIII know, but I like you enough to overlook that Bree. ;-)

Leslie said...

Umm I'm annoyed by "Ping" as well...however I've gotten over it as EVERYONE in my MBA program uses the term =p. I have NOT gotten over people using "Best" as a closing though for e-mails...that totally annoys me