Monday, August 17, 2009

Stalker

I just checked the searches that directed people to this blog and here are a few of the new & noteworthy ones:

how to spell booger on a calculator

truckee pirate weight watchers

hokey pokey this week video


I don't know how to spell booger on a calculator, if there's a Weight Watchers in Truckee for pirates I don't know anything about it and I haven't done the hokey pokey in years.

Also, there's a disturbing trend of searches for my future sister-in-law, the details of the upcoming wedding, etc. As a result, I'm going mum on all of that.

You see Stalker, THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully the next one won't be, "How to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge."

Sarah said...

How can you tell that people are searching for L. and the wedding? Can I tell if people are searching for me? That is creepy.