Saturday, January 3, 2009

Picture Post!

I just uploaded the pictures off my camera so here ya go:

1. This was one of my Christmas presents and it was SO not like my mom to do this, so I loved it:



It was a box with 20 or so pictures of boots that had been cut out of the newspaper (who knew there were so many boots to be found in the paper??) and underneath them all:



was a check for boot camp.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwl, thanks Mom.

2. Today's lunch making process.

The ingredients:



The simmering:



Getting a chicken soup facial:



The dumplings have been added:



The end result:



It wasn't as totally ASS KICKIN' delicious as the soup I made last week, but this one (from Cooking Light) was definitely worth making again. And next time I'll make sure I have all the ingredients, but FYI, the dumplings come out just fine without the baking powder and the parsley.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay wandered over here since Miss Sensibly Sassy said I could join you two to go see Dooce in Mountain View coming up here soon.. and I had to say I totally did boot camp! But I did it out in the east bay at the Dublin one. oohhhh talk about kicking my booty but being sooo worth it. I hope you love it!