- Go to the Wave Organ (I've since been three or four times...not because the Wave Organ itself is THAT awesome, but because I love how far away and hidden it feels)
- Walk to Cottage Row
- Go up to Sutro Tower
- Go on bunches of walking tours
- Go to SF MOMA
- Go to the DeYoung Museum (I ended up going once on my own and once with my posse to see the Chihuly exhibit)
- Go to the Legion of Honor
- Go to the opera
- Go to a Giants game
- Go to the Audium
- Go to 826 Valencia
- Climb the 16th Avenue Steps
- Visit Ina Coolbrith Park
- Slide down the Seward Street Slides
- Visit the Asian Art Museum
- Go on more walking tours, specifically the ones in my 'hood.
So that second set of bullets? I WILL accomplish before I move. I dunno when that is, exactly, but I'm guessing it'll be late summer / early fall.
I'm angling to move into Joanie's old cottage in Campbell, but there's someone living there now so we all have to cross our fingers that Chuck's current tenant moves her ass after June but before, say, November. I have no reason to believe that she will, but I've been laying awake at night thinking about how awesome it would be to live there -- it's a teeny tiny two bedroom free-standing granny cottage type place, but with TONS of storage and a washer and dryer and it would be like my own little house...and ever since Ben and Sarah moved into their little house, I'm DYING to stretch my legs and have a house with a driveway and a yard.
And seriously? Is this was 32-year-olds fantasize about? Storage and washers and dryers?
And OMG if the universe smiles down on me and I DO get to move into that little house?!!?? GUESS WHO VOLUNTEERS TO HOST CINCO DE MAYO 2010?!?!?!